How to Find New Suppliers for Your Brand
In the ever-changing fashion world, it is of utmost importance to stay on top of your game. While most brands use various marketing strategies, launch new collections, etc. it is also important for brands like you, to always look for new suppliers to compete with. Reaching out to new suppliers to source wholesale clothing helps brands avail the lowest prices for sourcing to stay competitive. Suppliers also need to be able to meet the high demand for quality clothes that retailers like you are sourcing. To meet these challenges, suppliers use a variety of strategies including automation, price cutting, and aggressive expansion into new markets.
Through this post and the video below, we will be discussing several key factors to consider when choosing new sourcing suppliers:
- Product Quality: High-quality garments sourced directly from reputable manufacturers are essential. To ensure quality, it's advisable for existing businesses to order samples from potential suppliers to evaluate their product quality.
- Market Reputation: When partnering with new suppliers, it's crucial to ensure that they have a reliable and unblemished reputation. Try to conduct online research and check customer reviews before choosing the supplier.
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): MOQ represents the lowest number of units a wholesaler is willing to sell. Initially, it may be wise to choose small business wholesale suppliers as they tend to help with lower MOQ sourcing.
- Discounts & Packaging: Negotiating for higher discounts or exploring credit payment options is essential for business sustainability.
- Specialization: Wholesalers specializing solely in a particular clothing type can offer better designs and purchase terms.
- Lead Time: A shorter lead time, the time between ordering and delivery, is advantageous as it allows businesses to access inventory more quickly.
- Dropshipping Option: Dropshipping eliminates the need to stock and ship items as they are directly shipped from the wholesaler's warehouse to customers.
- Location of Wholesale Clothing Vendors: The location of suppliers can impact lead times and shipping costs.
Watch the video below, to understand these concepts in depth.
In conclusion, fashion brands have to carefully consider these factors when selecting new suppliers to maintain product quality and competitiveness. If you are looking at sourcing from a new supplier for your brand, check out Tradyl. Tradyl is an e-commerce platform that helps you source Made in India products in both the fashion and home categories. With over 30,000+ ready-to-ship products with MOQ starting at 1 piece. Tradyl helps you source made to order and customized products with a variety from blank t-shirt to wholesale womens clothing, home & bath linens and so much more. Explore Tradyl’s website, www.tradyl.com to see their trendy collection that starts from extremely low prices.